Teacher of Vocational
Teacher of Vocational (preferably with Hair & Beauty experience)
MPS/UPS £23,720 - £39,406 per annum
From 1 September 2019 (initially 12 months temporary, with the potential to become permanent)
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated vocational teacher who is enthusiastic about their subject (s) and committed to ensuring that all of our students enjoy their lessons and gain the skills they need for both examination success and their future lives.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• believes in young people,
• is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom,
• is passionate about their subject field(s) and is keen to improve standards across all year groups,
• ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential,
• has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range,
• is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the students,
• enjoys working as part of a strong team,
• sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
This Academy is totally committed to child safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applications will be closely scrutinised to this end. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and pass a range of other recruitment checks.